Terms Of Sale and Service
- Local Truck Delivery Network - Free freight on stock item orders of $50 or more. Stock item orders under $50 are subject to a $7.50 handling fee.
- All local delivery orders placed by 5:00 p.m. local time are delivered the next business day.
- Outside of Local Delivery Network - Free freight on orders more than $100 except for items marked with the following symbols:
- Emergency deliveries are available in most locations. Contact your local Sales Professional for more information.
- While we continually strive to control the expenses of shipping products in an environment of volatile costs, we reserve the right to adjust freight charges accordingly.
- Items marked with freight symbols listed above can be shipped free on orders totaling $750 or more (merchandise value). Major appliances, ice melt products, Factory Direct/Drop Ship items, and certain HVAC items are excluded.
We attempt to ship all orders complete. In the event of backorders, however, we will ship at our option. Please advise if you do not accept backorders.
Please contact Customer Service prior to returning any item to receive an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization). A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returns, (excluding Wilmar errors). Special order items and products displaying the factory direct symbol are not returnable to a Wilmar warehouse. Requests for returns should be made within 10 days of shipment.
Credits not used within 180 days may be applied against past due balances or rescinded.
Net 30 days. Finance charges are 1-1/2% per month (18% per annum) on past due balances remaining unpaid 30 days after the date of the invoice. Minimum finance charge is $2.
Claims & Damages
All claims, shortages, and damages must be reported to Wilmar Customer Service within 5 days of receipt of the merchandise. Please advise as to the actual number of cartons received. Shortages reported after 5 days are subject to the policies of each carrier.
We accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and American Express® for purchases.
Call Monitoring and Recording
At Wilmar, we are always striving to provide you with a better customer experience. As part of these efforts, your telephone calls with our account managers and customer service representatives may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
Credit may be established, subject to Credit Department approval, by completing our credit application. All other orders may be shipped COD or on a payment-in-advance basis.
Unavoidable cost increases form the manufacturer or other sources might occur. In these instances, price adjustments may be necessary. We reserve the right to correct typographical pricing errors without notice.
Products with Lead
Some plumbing fixtures on this Web site may contain lead. Lead is harmful to humans, especially young children.